Shadow Night Survivalist Group
Welcome back soldier!
Welcome back soldier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is the home of the Shadow Night a survivalist group based in South Australia.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Plain Green Pants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brock J
Admin
Brock J

Good Plain Green Pants Empty
PostSubject: Good Plain Green Pants   Good Plain Green Pants EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:04 pm

I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on where I could get a nice pair of plain green pants. I would need a few good pockets and the pants need to be durable. If anyone could help I would appreciate it,
cheers
Back to top Go down
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Good Plain Green Pants   Good Plain Green Pants EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:48 pm

hard yakka and bisley make the best pants, shitloads of pockets and other slots

i think green is pretty hard to come by but they have Khaki and that works well enough for me
Back to top Go down
Brock J
Admin
Brock J

PostSubject: Re: Good Plain Green Pants   Good Plain Green Pants EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Ok cheers for that, I was thinking of Hard Yakka but as you said green is hard to come by. Ill look around Smile
Back to top Go down
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Good Plain Green Pants   Good Plain Green Pants EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:17 am

Khaki blends really well in the stuff around my area... i have had wire slice along them and they didn't tear i have also had knife slices and heaps of cutting stuff and they are still immaculate... the heavy duty cotton is bullet proof.
if i can recommend getting ones with the nylon knee fabric, it helps with cold and sore knees
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Plain Green Pants   Good Plain Green Pants Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Plain Green Pants
Page 1 of 1