Shadow Night Survivalist Group
Welcome back soldier!
Welcome back soldier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is the home of the Shadow Night a survivalist group based in South Australia.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urban Survival Plan

Go down 
3 posters

What is the best thing to do if threatend at knife-point?
Do what the knifee says?
Urban Survival Plan I_vote_lcap29%Urban Survival Plan I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Try to knock it out of his hand?
Urban Survival Plan I_vote_lcap29%Urban Survival Plan I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Try to run away?
Urban Survival Plan I_vote_lcap0%Urban Survival Plan I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Try to grab the knife and threaten him?
Urban Survival Plan I_vote_lcap42%Urban Survival Plan I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
DANGEROUS_BOOF

DANGEROUS_BOOF

Urban Survival Plan Empty
PostSubject: Urban Survival Plan   Urban Survival Plan EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:53 am

The 1st thing you should do if everything goes to shit and your in a urban setting (e.g. Adelaide CBD) is to get to a vantage point (e.g. rooftop unless missiles are flying everywhere or similar) and assess the situation, and if possible, get to an organised BO or BOO, away from an urban setting. If you are trapped in a urban setting and there is absolutely no way out (e.g. ZPOC, foreign army invasion) then try to get as much food as possible, then find a building with ample vantage points, minimal entry points and an accessible roof (for signalling for help and lookout). be sure to block up all access points bar one (preferably a concealed one for emergency escape). Set up on a floor or area with easy access to the roof, vantage points and has a direct route to your emergency exit. If any shady characters approach your building (face wraps, army uniform), be prepared with a weapon (knife, gun, baseball bat) because they will most likely be hostile, but you have to take the chance if they happen to be a trader/merchant, make sure you minimise the time they are in your building, as they may have been followed and could compromise your security.

This is just the basic guide and i will add more as i think of different scenarios

DANGEROUS BOOF signing off

Last edited by DANGEROUS_BOOF on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifying a question)
Back to top Go down
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Urban Survival Plan   Urban Survival Plan EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:04 pm

never stay in the city, it's a massive killbox
Back to top Go down
James 'DedMan' Manuel
Admin
James 'DedMan' Manuel

PostSubject: Re: Urban Survival Plan   Urban Survival Plan EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:44 pm

City is no good place to stay...or any suburban area for that matter, but if there is no other option well it becomes a guess and go situation
Back to top Go down
https://shadownightsurvival.forumotion.com
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Urban Survival Plan   Urban Survival Plan EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:51 pm

get out of the city, go southi f you can... wher all of you guys are it would be best to try and aim to get to the southeast towards melbourne...
Back to top Go down
DANGEROUS_BOOF

DANGEROUS_BOOF

PostSubject: Worst Case Scenario   Urban Survival Plan EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Yeah the city is a shit place to stay but if u were completely blocked off for some reason then this is the best advice to follow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Survival Plan   Urban Survival Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Urban Survival Plan
Page 1 of 1