Shadow Night Survivalist Group
Welcome back soldier!
Welcome back soldier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is the home of the Shadow Night a survivalist group based in South Australia.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who I am and what I'm about!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James 'DedMan' Manuel
Admin
James 'DedMan' Manuel

Who I am and what I'm about! Empty
PostSubject: Who I am and what I'm about!   Who I am and what I'm about! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:08 am

My name is James Manuel.
My nickname is DedMan.

My interests are target shooting, hunting, camping, bush walking, making model dioramas, gaming, hanging with mates, building things, training, excising and listening to music.

I spend a lot of money on PC games, military surplus, camping gear, survival gear and books.

I have a great group of mates.....which is you guys Razz And am glad to have met them all.

My favorite fizzy drink would be Coke or Solo.

My favorite drink in general is water.

I can cook decent meals, grow my own food and know how to handle myself in a fight.

My favorite music is Metal/ hard rock and rock'n'roll (I cant pick one I think they are all great) But my favorite band would be Disturbed and I know pretty much all their songs.

Anything else about me you probably already know Smile

Stay Safe,

-James 'DedMan' Manuel
Back to top Go down
https://shadownightsurvival.forumotion.com
Brock J
Admin
Brock J

PostSubject: Re: Who I am and what I'm about!   Who I am and what I'm about! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 am

I already knew 95% of that info haha Wink
Back to top Go down
James 'DedMan' Manuel
Admin
James 'DedMan' Manuel

PostSubject: Re: Who I am and what I'm about!   Who I am and what I'm about! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:43 am

I know you would have Razz hey jump into the chatroom bro its easier than email for the moment
Back to top Go down
https://shadownightsurvival.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who I am and what I'm about!   Who I am and what I'm about! Empty

Back to top Go down

Who I am and what I'm about!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Night Survivalist Group :: Survival and Preparedness Forum :: New Member Discussion-
Jump to: