Shadow Night Survivalist Group
Welcome back soldier!
Welcome back soldier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is the home of the Shadow Night a survivalist group based in South Australia.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secondary Bug out Locations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Butcher

Secondary Bug out Locations Empty
PostSubject: Secondary Bug out Locations   Secondary Bug out Locations EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:42 am

Has anyone figured out a second and even third bug out location, there are some excellent places near my place, a lot of Thick gulleys with access to dams and roads.
Back to top Go down
Brock J
Admin
Brock J

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bug out Locations   Secondary Bug out Locations EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 am

Yeah anyone who has been to my house will notice that there is some very nice scrub right past my back fence, but it is privately owned land.
Back to top Go down
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bug out Locations   Secondary Bug out Locations EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:02 pm

i dont think that will matter in any of the situations we are prepping for
Back to top Go down
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bug out Locations   Secondary Bug out Locations EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:03 pm

i was thinking if someone looks on google earth to see if there is any good places down parawa/inman valley way
Back to top Go down
Brock J
Admin
Brock J

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bug out Locations   Secondary Bug out Locations EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Ok well im in the Onkaparinga Hills area, and I was just thinking if we ever wanted to plan anything for a Secondary BOL then we wouldnt be able to practice anything because the land is private.
Back to top Go down
Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bug out Locations   Secondary Bug out Locations EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:45 pm

this might be a bit hard but if we could put some cases full of stuff in them in a few 'secret' locations this might be very good just incase James did this down at Moana
Back to top Go down
Brock J
Admin
Brock J

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bug out Locations   Secondary Bug out Locations EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:53 pm

haha I like it, out comes the ghillie suit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James 'DedMan' Manuel
Admin
James 'DedMan' Manuel

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bug out Locations   Secondary Bug out Locations EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Yes i buried some of that strong black plastic netting in a hole that i remember the location of we marked it with some stones and still made it seem like nothing to anyone who is unaware. The stuff is good for fish nets and to make a fish net dam etc.
Back to top Go down
https://shadownightsurvival.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Bug out Locations   Secondary Bug out Locations Empty

Back to top Go down

Secondary Bug out Locations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Night Survivalist Group :: Survival and Preparedness Forum :: Disaster Preparedness General Discussion-
Jump to: