Shadow Night Survivalist Group
Welcome back soldier!
Welcome back soldier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is the home of the Shadow Night a survivalist group based in South Australia.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Political Prisoner Camps in the US

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DANGEROUS_BOOF

DANGEROUS_BOOF

Political Prisoner Camps in the US  Empty
PostSubject: Political Prisoner Camps in the US    Political Prisoner Camps in the US  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:23 am

I don't know if many of you know this but the U.S.A. has opened up political "Re-Education camps inside the U.S. and are ready to use at any time. I find this really shocking that they are allowed to do this without any backlash whatsoever. This is a step in the direction of my theory that the U.S. will slowly destroy the poor and middle classes to have it to themselves, then eventually destroy the world with nuclear weapons.
Tell me what you think about this as this is a crazy development. pale
Back to top Go down
Nathan Bickley

Nathan Bickley

Political Prisoner Camps in the US  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Political Prisoner Camps in the US    Political Prisoner Camps in the US  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:31 pm

it surprises me the yanks would do the political camps but i dont think theyl fuck the world over with nuclear warfare, whats interesting the norks have been using political re-education camps and have been killing prisoners off for years, so the info you read was bogus or the yanks are hypocritical assholes.
Back to top Go down

Political Prisoner Camps in the US
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Night Survivalist Group :: General :: Countries in Turmoil-
Jump to: